- Posted by:
- Category: Business
Youngme Moon, Felix Oberholzer-Gee, and Mihir Desai tackle climate change, discuss the Nissan-Renault soap opera, and share their After Hours picks for the week.
For interested listeners:
Some recent picks:
- The Man in the High Castle (Amazon Video)
- The Ringer website
- Janesville (Amy Goldstein)
- Airtable (software)
- Small Fry (Lisa Brennan-Jobs)
- Educated (Tara Westover)
- Burn After Reading (Netflix)
- Janelle Monae
- Company (Stephen Sondheim musical)
HBR Presents is a network of podcasts curated by HBR editors, bringing you the best business ideas from the leading minds in management. The views and opinions expressed are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Harvard Business Review or its affiliates.