Youngme Moon, Felix Oberholzer-Gee, and Mihir Desai discuss staggering student debt levels, the FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early) Movement, and share their After Hours picks for the week.
For interested listeners:
Some recent picks:
- Today, Explained Podcast, Nov. 30 Episode (Humans 2.0)
- Babylon Berlin (Netflix)
- “The Prison Inside Me” (Reuters)
- Robert Stavins (follow on Twitter)
- FRED (Federal Reserve Economic Data)
- RBG (Documentary on Amazon Video)
- The Man in the High Castle (Amazon Video)
- The Ringer website
- Janesville (Amy Goldstein)
- Airtable (software)
- Small Fry (Lisa Brennan-Jobs)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: email@example.com. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.
HBR Presents is a network of podcasts curated by HBR editors, bringing you the best business ideas from the leading minds in management. The views and opinions expressed are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Harvard Business Review or its affiliates.