Demolition is now complete at Tabbris and this giant new coworking space is aiming for an April 1st grand opening.
The South End property was purchased for $4.1 million and the owners told me they’re spending about $2.2 million on the renovation.
The space is located at 1300 South Blvd (the same building as Lincoln’s Haberdashery).
Here’s a quick snapshot of the coworking space:
- Total space is 23,500 square feet
- Aiming for about 400 members
- 42 private offices ranging from 8×6 space to a space large enough to accommodate a 10-person team
- 16 dedicated workstations
- 260 additional “hot desk” work stations
- Bar area that will feel like a coffee shop during the day
- Event space capable of holding over 200 people
- Pricing is not available right now, but will be similar to WeWork
- Recording studio for Podcasts and Video as well as showers and dedicated parking
- TVs throughout the building and office members can ask for touch screen upgrades
- Offices will all have ethernet hookups for gigabyte internet
View renderings of Tabbris
Tabbris will be using DIRTT, a module interior system, for their offices which allow for walls to be easily reconfigured so that the office spaces can be changed within 24 hours.
Tabbris has hired Perkins + Willis to do the design, Balfour Betty to the the construction and CBI is doing all of their furniture.
If you’re looking to reserve space or get more information, sign up for updates at Tabbris.co, or email Tabbris leader Jeff Brokaw jeff(at)tabbris.co.