- Posted by:
- Category: Business
Youngme Moon, Felix Oberholzer-Gee, and Mihir Desai discuss Verizon’s write-down on Oath (Yahoo, AOL) and the challenges with building a digital advertising business. They also debate the notion of Radical Transparency, before sharing their After Hours picks for the week.
Some recent picks:
- Bloomberg article (“Wall Street Rule for the #MeToo Era: Avoid Women At All Cost“) and Response from Jefferies CEO Richard Handler
- 21c Museum Hotels
- The Truth As Told By Mason Buttle (by Leslie Connor)
- TikTok (phone app)
- Robert Stavins (follow on Twitter)
- FRED (Federal Reserve Economic Data)
- RBG (Documentary on Amazon Video)
- The Man in the High Castle (Amazon Video)
- The Ringer website
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: email@example.com. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.